We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The lentils are left to soak for a few minutes in a bowl of warm water, then drain the water and repeat the procedure several times. The water will come out quite dirty, every time: D
We clean the vegetables, wash them and cut them into thin slices. (I sliced them on the robot).
Let's slice the kaizer.
Heat a little oil, in which we will harden the vegetables with a little salt, then add the kaizer and let it brown a little too. Add the finely chopped tomatoes together with a cup of water and let it boil for another 5 minutes. Drain the lentils well and add it over the vegetables and kaizer, season with pepper, chopped thyme, bay leaves and let it boil for about 30 minutes, until the lentils soften and get the consistency of boiled beans. From time to time we add water and chew, the lentils increasing their volume a lot.
We turn off the heat and add salt, then sprinkle with green dill.
Serve hot with pickles.
Beans with smoked ciolan
1. Choose the beans, wash them and leave them in the water for the next day. The next day, boil the beans in enough water and a little salt, and after boiling well, change the water with another boiled water.
✽ For this purpose, it helps to keep another pan of boiled water next to the stove. Repeat the procedure 2 more times, to make the beans as indigestible as possible.
2. After changing the water one last time, add the ciolan and leave the pan on low heat, with the lid on, for 2 hours.
3. 30 minutes before the end, remove the ciolan from the pan and add the grated carrots, finely chopped onions, bay leaves and spices.
4. Let the beans continue to boil, and 5 minutes before turning off the heat add the diced tomatoes, broth and finely chopped dill. Return the meat detached from the colander to the pan, cut into suitable cubes.
✽ You can also leave the ciolan cut into large pieces, depending on your preferences.
Lentil, scientifically called Lens culinaris, is an annual legume plant native to the Middle East. The lentil plant is short, hairy, with paripenate-compound leaves whose seeds are edible. The name of this plant means lens and comes from the Latin lens, suggesting the convex and circular shape of the seeds.
The lentil plant can reach about 40 centimeters in height, and the seeds are found in pods, as well as peas and beans.
Unlike peas and beans, lentil seeds are often only two in each pod.
Sausages with lentils
The kind of preparation that many masters in the handling of pans avoid talking about. Because it is prepared using preserves. And not just any kind of can, but even those! That is, made in the cannery and bought in the store. Not homemade, from harvested berries own hand from the field with lentil located behind the block where the artisan of the kitchen lives. Now I'm not saying it's not healthy and even picturesque to prepare food from dried grains (beans, peas, chickpeas, lentil …) Which you soak, boil in I don't know how many waters and so on. Yes. When preparing from 10 servings upwards. You know very well that the tastiest bean is the one made at the boiler. But when you want to cook for two people, the effort becomes unjustified.
What do you need?
- 1 piece (about 200 g) Bucovina sausage with basil (another type works, less flavorful and less spicy)
- 20 - 40 g bacon or pork breast (smoked or not, fat)
- A 400 g can of lentils (contains about 265 g of cooked lentils)
- A small can (75 g) 24% tomato paste
- 3 & # 8211 4 green onions
- 2 - 3 baked peppers (fresh or freshly thawed) that you match to taste with a little salt, oil and a drop of balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste.
How do you proceed?
- First cut the bacon into thin slices, then throw it in the hot pan over medium heat and watch it until it becomes transparent.
- In the melted fat resulting from the bacon, fry the sliced sausage and lightly brown it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sliced green onions and cook for another 2-3 minutes
- Add the contents of the canned lentils to the pan (it is not necessary to drain the lentils and wash them)
- When the contents of the pan boil, add the tomato paste, mix well and leave on low heat for another 2-3 minutes, then turn off the heat and leave the pan covered for 2-3 minutes, until the cooked pepper salad is ready.
In a maximum of 15 minutes, the meal is ready. In addition to the baked pepper salad, this lentil also deserves some black bread and some dry red wine.
Have fun and see you healthy again!
Mushroom and lentil roll
Slices of mushroom roll are ideal for an appetizer platter, but can also be served very well as a main course with a lettuce.
The dough is according to the bread recipe, but I made it softer and it came out much more fragile, almost like puff pastry.
For the dough:
- 250 g flour
- 5 g of dry yeast
- 200 ml of water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- oregano, sare
- 300 g smoked tofu
- 250 g lentils
- 200 g mushrooms
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1-2 tomatoes
- a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- a teaspoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons inactive yeast
- salt pepper
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. First prepare the dough, as follows:
& # 8211 in a bowl mix the yeast with a teaspoon of sugar and 100 ml of warm water, cover and leave in a warm place for 20 minutes.
& # 8211 In another bowl, mix the flour with a teaspoon of grated salt and oregano.
After 20 minutes, mix the yeast (which has already started to grow) with the flour, olive oil and the rest of the water (lukewarm) and mix. A dough like bread will come out, but softer.
& # 8211 cover it and put it in a warm place for 15 min,
& # 8211 transfer it to the worktop given with flour and mix it for another minute, bringing the edges inwards, cover it again and leave it for another 15 minutes,
& # 8211 we repeat the procedure of wrapping the edges and covered. We leave it for another 15 minutes,
& # 8211 we mix it a little more, we add more flour if necessary, we put it back in the bowl, we cover it and we put it in the fridge for 15 min.
2. In the meantime we prepare the composition as follows:
& # 8211 tofu cheese (I put half of the smoked tofu, half tofu with dill) we put it through the large grater, we add the inactive yeast and pepper.
& # 8211 we put in a pan 3 cloves of garlic pressed with a little oil, after 2 min we put the mushrooms, washed and cut into slices, we cover them and leave them for 10 min. Add the lentils (which I washed in a few waters, then boiled), salt, pepper, mix and cover again for 10 minutes.
Cut the tomatoes into cubes and put them in a pan, add honey and balsamic vinegar on top and leave for 2-3 minutes. They came out so good that I was sorry I didn't put more, to put them on the whole sheet. (So I recommend you put more tomatoes, they are very fragrant and good).
3. Remove the dough from the fridge and spread a sheet of about half a cm on the floured countertop.
4. Make a mixture of a tablespoon of olive oil, a clove of garlic given to the press, salt, oregano and 4 tablespoons of water. We brush the sheet with ¾ from the mixture made, and on top we put the mushroom composition with lentils, on top we put the tofu cheese, and we put the tomatoes in the middle in a line (as in the picture).
5. Turn the horizontal and vertical edges, and from the fourth edge we start to turn the dough. Form a roll, which we glue well with our hands at the edges, transfer it to the tray lined with baking paper and brush it with the remaining oil oregano mixture.
6. Put the tray in the oven for 30 - 35 minutes, at 180 g.
We do the test with the toothpick, let the roll cool down and cut it into slices about 3 cm.
Lentils with smoked kaizer - Recipes
Smoked haddock with Romanian eggs
This is the light version of the traditional soft-boiled egg recipe with salted and smoked fish.
- 350 g small fillets of smoked haddock 275 ml skim milk 4 eggs 2 teaspoons vinegar, optional black pepper to taste
Rinse the fish, dab with a paper towel and cut each piece in half. Put the fillets with the skin down in a pan and add enough milk to cover them (do not add salt because the fish is quite salty). Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer under the lid until the fish meat is lightly crushed.
Meanwhile, cook the eggs in a special bowl for 3 minutes or until the egg whites have hardened and the yolks are still soft. Alternatively, they can be boiled in a pan filled with only a third of the water, to which 2 tablespoons of vinegar have been added, which help the eggs to coagulate. Break eggs in a cup, one at a time. Use a spoon to form a swirl in the boiling water and let each one into the pan. Boil for 4 minutes until slightly hardened.
Remove the fish fillets with a whisk, drain on a paper napkin, then transfer to plates with the skin down. Place an egg next to it, sprinkle with black pepper and serve.
La Mircea Măcelaru’s team is honored and proud
by granting the title of supplier of
The Royal House of Romania.
- Summer salami 35 lei / kg
- Salam Poiana 33 lei / kg
- Salam Torpedo 29 lei / kg
- Rustic salami 35 lei / kg
- Victoria Salami 33 lei / kg
- Pork salami 29 lei / kg
- Grilled sausages 35 lei / kg
- "Cold smoked" sausages 30 lei / kg thick
- Spicy Plescoi Sausages 34 lei / kg
- Pork sausages 25 lei / kg
- Cabanos sausages 31 lei / kg
- Extra bacon with garlic 39 lei / kg
- Homemade bacon 37 lei / kg
- Smoked beef 50 lei / kg
- Smoked ciolan 27 lei / kg
- Smoked ciolan with bone 25 lei / kg
- Smoked steak 27 lei / kg
- Extra smoked mackerel 38 lei / kg
- Smoked goiter 19 lei / kg
- Smoked bones 12 lei / kg
- Smoked rooster 27 lei / kg
- Smoked kaizer 39 lei / kg
- Kaizer peasant 34 lei / kg
- Smoked fillet muscles 35 lei / kg
- Gypsy muscles 37 lei / kg
- Outlaw fillet muscles 35 lei / kg
- Prague ham 37 lei / kg
- Pressed ham 31 lei / kg
- Pressed ciolan 31 lei / kg
- Homemade ham 34 lei / kg
- Chicken breast roll 37 lei / kg
- Turkey roll 37 lei / kg
- Smoked pork roll 42 lei / kg
- Smoked pork pastrami 34 lei / kg
- Smoked neck 37 lei / kg
- Bacon 42 lei / kg
- Bacon 45 lei / kg
- Baked fillet muscles 45 lei / kg
- Montana 48 lei / kg
- Baked nape 45 lei / kg
- Baked pork pastrami 40 lei / kg
- Baked deboned ham 40 lei / kg
- Baked cutlet 48 lei / kg
- Baked beef pastrami 48 lei / kg
- Baked duck breast 86 lei / kg
- Chicken poles 25 lei / kg
- Chicken sausages 29 lei / kg
- Mini chicken sausages 29 lei / kg
- Parisian Szekler 30 lei / kg
- Pork parizer 22 lei / kg
- Drum 23 lei / kg
- Extra drum 30 lei / kg
- Ciolan drum 30 lei / kg
- Turkey drum 26 lei / kg
- Homemade pate 26 lei / kg
- Leprosy 22 lei / kg
- Caltaboș 22 lei / kg
- Smoked caltaboș 23 lei / kg
- Drob 26 lei / kg
- Jumări Bacon 41 lei / kg
- Meat halves 57 lei / kg
- Thin fresh sausages 26 lei / kg
- Thick fresh sausages 24 lei / kg
- Buftea mutton pastrami 46 lei / kg
TRADITIONAL CERTIFIED PRODUCTS
- Sausages "La Barda" 33 lei / kg
- Bacon boiled with garlic 23 lei / kg
- Baked and smoked pork breast 46 lei / kg
- Small At Mircea Macelaru 25 lei / kg
- Lamb meat 27 lei / kg
- Minced pork 22 lei / kg
- Beef minced 23 lei / kg
- Working pork 22 lei / kg
- Pork neck 30 lei / kg
- Pork rib 32 lei / kg
- Pork chop 26 lei / kg
- Pork tenderloin 29 lei / kg
- Fillet muscles 28 lei / kg
- Pork muscle 35 lei / kg
- Garf bones 8 lei / kg
- Pork breast with bone 28 lei / kg
- Pig alms 27 lei / kg
- Pork leg 26 lei / kg
- Pork brisket with bone 20 lei / kg
- Pork tenderloin 27 lei / kg
- Pork goose 5.5 lei / kg
- Pork bacon 4 lei / kg
- Pork shoulder 26 lei / kg
- Roasted rind 68 lei / kg
- Pork head 4 lei / kg
- Pork ears 7 lei / kg
- Pork legs 1.4 lei / kg
- Pork liver 7 lei / kg
- Pork heart 8 lei / kg
- Pork tongue 12 lei / kg
- Pork kidney 8 lei / kg
- Pork spleen 8 lei / kg
- Beef muscle 102 lei / kg
- Antricot foal 34 lei / kg
- Veal sparrow 34 lei / kg
- Beef leg 32 lei / kg
- Beef breast 25 lei / kg
- Beef broth 26 lei / kg
- Chicken wings 11 lei / kg
- Chicken hammers 11 lei / kg
- Chicken liver 15.5 lei / kg
- Boneless chicken breast 21 lei / kg
- Chicken breast with bone 16 lei / kg
- Pipote and chicken hearts 13 lei / kg
- Chicken Grill 11.5 lei / kg
- Boneless chicken legs 16.5 lei / kg
- Chicken legs with bone 12 lei / kg
- Upper chicken legs 12 lei / kg
- Chicken legs with back 10.5 lei / kg
- Back chicken 4.5 lei / kg
- We cut chicken with wings 5 lei / kg
ORGANIC CHICKEN MEAT
- Organic chicken wings 18 lei / kg
- Organic chicken liver 24.5 lei / kg
- Organic boneless chicken breast 33 lei / kg
- Pipote organic chicken 18 lei / kg
- Organic chicken grill 24.5 lei / kg
- Chicken legs with organic bone 25.5 lei / kg
- Organic chicken back 9 lei / kg
300 g white beans
250 g smoked bacon
1 suitable onion
2 tablespoons oil
2 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoons tomato paste
Put the beans the night before soaking, drain the next day and bring to a boil, throwing water after 2-3 boils. Repeat this operation twice more, then cover with hot water and let it boil until it is well penetrated. Separately, clean the onion and garlic, finely chop and fry in hot oil. Extinguish with tomato paste diluted with two tablespoons of water and then pour into the bean bowl. Match the taste of salt, bring to a boil and set aside. Iahnia is served hot or cold, garnished with pieces of smoked bacon and sprinkled with crushed pepper and parsley.
Cheese and spinach pie
Homemade cheese and spinach pie, prepared with parmesan and sour cream and pie dough, flavored with thyme
Halva pie, prepared with flour, eggs, oil and powdered sugar
Pumpkin pie with tender dough
Pumpkin pie with homemade dough, flavored with cinnamon and grated lemon peel
500 gr flour, 7 gr dry yeast, 350 ml warm water, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon salt (tart dough) 1 can of white beans, 1 can of red beans, 1 can of lentils, 1 can of sweet corn , pickled cucumbers, olive oil, 2 & # 8211 3 green onions, vinegar, 250 gr smoked bacon (filling).
To prepare the appetizer tart dough, proceed as with any bread recipe. The yeast is liquefied by mixing it with sugar, then add a little warm water and a little flour, thus forming the dough. Sift the flour into a bowl, mix with the salt, and place the dough in the middle, letting it develop until it doubles in volume.
Then, gradually pour hot water, mixing it with flour and activated yeast. Knead the dough, cover and leave to rise for 40 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the ingredients for filling the appetizer tart with beans and lentils. Drain the canned beans and lentils, respectively, and half of their amount is transformed into a paste to which chopped green onions and olive oil are added.
The leavened dough is shaped into a basket, and placed in a baking dish lined with parchment paper. Grease the inside with bean paste and lentils and bake at 175 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or until well browned on the outside.
The bacon is sliced and pan-fried until nicely browned. Leave the dough basket to cool, then place inside it, all around, the slices of bacon and the rest of the ingredients that are sprinkled with a little vinegar, or with a classic dressing.